[erlang-questions] minor releases in Erlang?

Michael Truog mjtruog@REDACTED
Thu Dec 4 09:14:27 CET 2014

Even just a simple announcement that a new tag exists could help it receive testing.  That could make these minor updates more of a real "open source" release, due to public communication that encourages its use publicly.  The extra testing would help us determine when an Erlang release will not fail in testing or production due to bugs.