[erlang-questions] Shenzhen Erlang Programming Meetup

Garrett Smith g@REDACTED
Fri Aug 29 14:51:24 CEST 2014

Barco,

This is very exciting news! Congratulations and best of luck! I help out
with the Erlang meetup in Chicago [1] and would be very happy to exchange
notes, material, whatever if you think it could help. Please feel free to
reach out off list or via meetup.

Garrett

[1] http://www.meetup.com/ErlangChicago/