[erlang-questions] Onboarding programmers who are new to Erlang

Raoul Duke raould@REDACTED
Fri Aug 29 01:43:13 CEST 2014

also: (do you agree or not, i am curious) teach that one should reach
for OTP first, rather than assuming one will do it at the "low level"
of rolling your own stuff from "base" erlang-w/out-otp.