[erlang-questions] Mystery exit message in ejabberd_odbc

Dmitry Kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Fri Aug 22 07:08:16 CEST 2014

If port exit signal is delivered to you process then it is an port owner. Should you be able to trace the place where it is created at given code?

Best Regards,
Dmitry >-|-|-(*>