[erlang-questions] Cluster Functional test using Slave Nodes

marcos quesada marcos.quesadas@REDACTED
Wed Aug 20 20:49:06 CEST 2014

Thanks Ignas! I've tried what you suggest, but unfortunately the result
still the same:

- executing eunit:test('cluster_test') from a started node results in
success
- executed cluster_test from the test suite:

module 'cluster_test'
  cluster_test: cluster_formation_suite_test_...*timed out*
  undefined

 What is driving me nuts is the reason about this different behavior, from
start manually the node and execute the test, and in the other hand eunit
test execution environment. Both execution ways are using the same vm.args
and sys.config.