[erlang-questions] Cluster Functional test using Slave Nodes

Ignas Vyšniauskas i.vysniauskas@REDACTED
Wed Aug 20 18:52:52 CEST 2014

Hi Marcos,

I see you dug up an ancient email I wrote. Spawning slave nodes is
notoriously horrible and unfortunately I already forgot how I fixed the
issue in question.

A shot in the dark: have you tried adding something like this:

    net_kernel:start(['eunit_test_node@REDACTED', longnames])

before performing `slave:start(..)`? I remember that occasionally the issue
was that `net_kernel` was not running. Also make sure you have `epmd`
running in the OS.

--
Ignas