[erlang-questions] Reltool anyone?

Christopher Vance cjsvance@REDACTED
Mon Aug 18 11:13:36 CEST 2014

Some Erlang applications use compiled binaries, so any cross-build using
those apps will need to handle that situation too.

Where I work, I tend to edit and prototype on Mac OSX, but builds for
deployment are made on Linux virtual machines running on the OSX machine.

Our deployment is on amd64 Linux, so there's no problem running the VMs on
VMware.

I have no idea how useful this would be for ARM work.

If your ARM Linux OS has Erlang packages (even if only for a different
architecture) I'd suggest the closer you get to native build the better.

Christopher Vance