[erlang-questions] Reltool anyone?

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Sun Aug 17 18:23:53 CEST 2014

As said before, Reltool is really more complex.

Rebar, by default, wraps around reltool, so that's what a lot of people
use, but as far as I know, everyone seems to be doing what is more or
less copy/pasting.

I've personally re-documented Reltool in Learn You Some Erlang,
including a few recipes:
http://learnyousomeerlang.com/release-is-the-word#releases-with-reltool

Regards,
Fred.