[erlang-questions] Of regexes and REs, and other irritating things...

PAILLEAU Eric eric.pailleau@REDACTED
Tue Aug 12 22:13:35 CEST 2014

Hi,

https://github.com/epgsql/epgsql is well known.
I know that Zotonic Erlang CMS use it, for instance.

(sorry a bit off topic for this list)

Yes, Postgresql native clustering was a long childbirth, while MySql had
it a long time before. 9.x releases allow this.
Development process at Postgres is always a bit long , but like Debian,
stability is the key word.

You can have a look to :
  http://www.repmgr.org/

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Replication,_Clustering,_and_Connection_Pooling

I can't give you any My/Post clustering comparisons, it is a long time I
did not used Mysql. But maybe other can.