[erlang-questions] Univs starting with Erlang

Fredrik Andersson sedrik@REDACTED
Tue Aug 12 08:20:30 CEST 2014

Uppsala Universitys computer science program teaches Earlang in a couple of
courses during the second or third year. First year is dedicated to math
and functional programming in SML (or atleast was when I attended).