[erlang-questions] Potion: was "Erlang for youngsters"

Torben Hoffmann torben.hoffmann@REDACTED
Sun Aug 10 21:43:25 CEST 2014

I am normally very fund of animal names, but catering for Robert's original name I
think something like Ointment or Unguent
(http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/unguent) would capture the intend better.

Unguent (n): an ointment or salve, usually liquid or semiliquid, for application to
wounds, sores, etc.

So Erlang hurts a bit, huh? Here's some Unguent for you!

Please note that I am not implying that Erlang is an open wound ;-)

Cheers,
Torben