[erlang-questions] List vs Group

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Thu Aug 7 09:51:10 CEST 2014

On 08/07/2014 09:38 AM, Raimo Niskanen wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> We are thinking about not allowing members of the Google group
> Erlang Programming to post to the group.

I do not use Google groups but got annoyed by it a number of times. At
some point it sent me back an email when it was in cc because I was not
a member there. Since then I've been removing it from cc manually. And
then there's the issue you describe. Finally, I don't really want my
emails to end up on Google products with the exception of Search.

So I welcome this idea.

--
Loïc Hoguin
http://ninenines.eu