[erlang-questions] [ANN] LeoFS 1.1
Wed Aug 6 05:53:34 CEST 2014
I'm happy to announce LeoFS 1.1 has been released.
LeoFS is an unstructured object/data storage for the Web and a highly
available, distributed, eventually consistent storage system.
- Github: https://github.com/leo-project/leofs
- Website: http://leo-project.net/leofs
You're able to see the CHANGELOG for details on what's changed with
- CHANGELOG: https://github.com/leo-project/leofs/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
We've implemented "NFS Support" as one of the LeoFS protocols and
pulished "LeoFS with NFS" on our Web site. It is the alpha version.
We're going to improve it gradually.
- LeoFS with NFS: http://leo-project.net/leofs/docs/configuration_5.html
As one more new feature, we provided "leofs-adm" script, which makes
administrative operations of LeoFS very easy.
- leofs-adm: https://github.com/leo-project/leofs/blob/master/leofs-adm
Lastly, I'd like to share the contents as follows:
- Getting Started: http://leo-project.net/leofs/docs/getting_started.html
- FAQ: http://leo-project.net/leofs/docs/faq.html
- Architecture: http://leo-project.net/leofs/docs/architecture.html
- Slide: http://www.slideshare.net/rakutentech/scaling-and-high-performance-storage-system-leofs
If you have interested in LeoFS, please contact us.
Yosuke Hara (Tech lead LeoFS and LeoProject)
More information about the erlang-questions