[erlang-questions] [ANN] Cowboy 1.0

Paulo F. Oliveira paulo.ferraz.oliveira@REDACTED
Tue Aug 5 22:33:17 CEST 2014

Hi, Federico.

Check this out for the "why" regarding your question:
https://github.com/ninenines/cowboy/issues/715

It's one of the reasons (I haven't detected others yet) stopping me from
moving to 1.0, unfortunately (I have some projects depending on these
status codes already), but as soon as I have some time and look at all the
_major_ differences between 0.9.0 and 1.0 I think I'll make the move. For
the time being, I have found no issues with the REST part of cowboy (the
one I use).

Thank you, Loïc et all for the effort and for keeping it open source.

Regards.

- Paulo F. Oliveira