[erlang-questions] Cluster Functional test using Slave Nodes

marcos quesada marcos.quesadas@REDACTED
Fri Aug 1 09:54:12 CEST 2014

Yep! I Know that I'm hitting Eunit timeout, and that's the thing that i
don't understant.
As I said, executing:  make start and then "cluster_test:cluster_formation()",
the test works fine, no timeout appears an all the suite runs like a charm.
 In the other hand: make quicktests, runs the same but using test
environment, here it is where timeout failure appears.