[erlang-questions] 17.0.1

Kenneth Lundin kenneth@REDACTED
Tue Apr 29 15:02:26 CEST 2014

The next tag we plan to announce will be 17.1 in mid to late June.
Tags before that are intended for customers with support agreements and
they will not be
announced in any special way. The commit comments can of course be used
as a source of information.

Occasionally we might decide to announce a tag between the planned drops
but only if it is regarded as a very important bugfix/feature for the
whole community.

/Kenneth, Erlang/OTP Ericsson