[erlang-questions] running multiple instance of app release

Alex Shneyderman a.shneyderman@REDACTED
Thu Apr 24 23:31:34 CEST 2014

have a look at the two links below for inspiration:

https://github.com/rustyio/BashoBanjo
https://github.com/rzezeski/try-try-try/tree/master/2011

their technique is to provide per instance/node parameter files and
generate separate releases for each node (specifying parameter files
to rebar on command line and specifying output directory). They both
use riak-core but you could copy their use of rebar without the need
for riak-core.

Cheers,
Alex.