[erlang-questions] gb_trees utility functions

Cobus Carstens cobus.carstens@REDACTED
Tue Apr 22 20:42:43 CEST 2014

Hi all

I wrote 4 utility functions[1] that allows searching a gb_tree for:
- the smallest key greater than the specified one
- the smallest key greater or equal to the specified one
- the greatest key smaller than the specified one
- the greatest key smaller or equal to the specified one.

This is nothing special, but my question (mostly directed to the OTP
people) is: Would this be something that I can contribute to the
gb_trees module (or maybe a gb_trees_utils module)? Would a
pull-request suffice?

[1] For those interested, the implementation can be found at:
https://github.com/cobusc/erlang_gb_trees_utils

Regards,
  Cobus