[erlang-questions] xref: adding directories dinamically

João Neves sevenjp@REDACTED
Tue Apr 15 14:56:54 CEST 2014

You might get some clues from what I do in iota here (scan/2 and
get_applications/2 are probably the only functions you'll be interested in):

https://github.com/jpgneves/iota/blob/master/src/iota_scanner.erl

You might notice I'm adding the applications to xref *before* I even add
the ebin directories to the code path. Unfortunately I don't have enough
information to help you directly, but at a first glance I don't see
anything obviously wrong (though I might be missing it, it's been a while
since I played around with this).

My code could probably get a nice dose of simplification, but at least it's
known to work AFAIK.

--
João Neves