[erlang-questions] Erlang 17 issue with dialyzer and nowarn_deprecated_type

Kenji Rikitake kenji@REDACTED
Sat Apr 12 03:16:13 CEST 2014

See OTP-10342 at http://www.erlang.org/download/otp_src_17.0.readme.

Quote:

A compiler option, nowarn_deprecated_type, has been
introduced. By including the attribute

-compile(nowarn_deprecated_type).

in an Erlang source file, warnings about deprecated types can
be avoided in Erlang/OTP 17.0.

The option can also be given as a compiler flag:

erlc +nowarn_deprecated_type file.erl

Unquote.

Kenji Rikitake

++> Shayan Pooya <shayan@REDACTED> [2014-04-11 10:03:05 -0400]: