[erlang-questions] [ANN] Erlang/OTP 17.0 has been released

H.Li@REDACTED H.Li@REDACTED
Fri Apr 11 10:16:03 CEST 2014

Just a quick word to say that we have updated Wrangler (the Erlang
refactoring tool) to work with Maps and named Funs.

https://github.com/RefactoringTools/wrangler

Happy refactoring,
Huiqing