[erlang-questions] how do you build your releases with/without rebar?

Mark Nijhof mark.nijhof@REDACTED
Thu Apr 10 11:46:24 CEST 2014

You may also want to look at: https://github.com/id3as/erl-mk which we use,
it is inspired from different solutions currently around and does support
apps structure straight from the get go, it is also very much inline with
how make works.

Mark Nijhof
t:   @MarkNijhof <https://twitter.com/MarkNijhof>
s:  marknijhof