[erlang-questions] MNesia replication in ec2

Ryan Brown ryankbrown@REDACTED
Wed Apr 9 20:04:41 CEST 2014

Thanks Geoff. That is pretty-much what I thought. Wasn't sure if anybody
had experience using something like Ulf Wiger's unsplit (
https://github.com/uwiger/unsplit) to handle these events in this type of
environment or not. But, ultimately, I think an external solution like Riak
will be the best option as well.

Thanks again.

-rb

--