[erlang-questions] specifying directory for mnesia database

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Mon Apr 7 12:35:48 CEST 2014

In the .app file you can only put environment for *your* application.
Not *mnesia*'s. You have to use a sys.config file to put environment for
any applications.

Your sys.config file should contain

   [{mnesia, [{dir, "/home/x/data/"}]}].

though. This part is right. Where you put it, isn't.

I do not have a handy example, sorry.

--
Loïc Hoguin
http://ninenines.eu