[erlang-questions] include as a library rather than an application?

t x txrev319@REDACTED
Sun Apr 6 06:19:35 CEST 2014

Hi,

For this problem has a "working hack" -- but I'd prefer to do it without a hack.

I'm including erldn in my app.src as:

{applications, [kernel, stdlib, cowboy, gproc, erldn]},

To do this, erldn must have an application behaviour. Thus, I was forced to add:

https://github.com/txrev319/erldn/blob/d607db5d3826a7f3ad0eff918c8c7691a362ad94/src/erldn_app.erl

a no-op file to make it an application.

My question: is there a way to include erldn as a library rather than
an application? I.e. I want access to erldn:parse_str(...) . However,
I don't want to spawn an app just to include erldn.

Thanks!