[erlang-questions] erlang.mk, relx, multiple apps, directory structure

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Tue Apr 1 00:48:02 CEST 2014

I answered on IRC and am resaying it here for future reference.

This is the method that RJ uses for IRCCloud and the one I bookmarked:

   https://gist.github.com/RJ/6977165

I understand it works very well, but as I do not use multi-apps
repositories I do not have any interesting feedback to give.

On 04/01/2014 12:31 AM, t x wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    Can someone please point me to a git hub repo that:
>
>    1) uses erlang.mk + relx
>
>    2) has multiple apps
>
>    3) is an example of directory structure I should copy?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Problem: I'm starting to need to refactor my code, and I want to know
> what an idiomatic multiple-app directory structure looks like.

Loïc Hoguin
http://ninenines.eu