[erlang-questions] Threaded VM with llvm-gcc

Kenji Rikitake kenji.rikitake@REDACTED
Thu Sep 26 08:55:09 CEST 2013

I'd like to find out if any performance increase is obtained by the
compile-time options for LLVM (clang) on FreeBSD 9-STABLE and later.
(FreeBSD 10 will drop gcc and focus on clang as the default compiler)

Kenji Rikitake

++> Anthony Ramine <n.oxyde@REDACTED> [2013-09-24 11:50:05 +0200]: