[erlang-questions] Cross-compiling tests with quoted ENV vars

Lukas Larsson lukas@REDACTED
Thu Sep 19 09:23:00 CEST 2013

Hello Matt,

As you have guessed the cross compile support for tests is indeed a very
lightly-used path and also quite new.

Right now we run nightly cross-compile tests for x86_64-saf-linux-gnu and
powerpc-dso-linux-gnu (from Linux x86) and have not attempted to get it to
work on any other.

As neither of these use quoted CFLAGS, that specific option has slipped
through and what you have found is indeed a bug. A patch that fixes this
would be very appreciated!

Lukas