[erlang-questions] Desing of MVC models

Ludovic Demblans ludovic@REDACTED
Sun Sep 15 22:44:17 CEST 2013

Hi Jesper, i don't really understand why you advise me to use a very
fast DB, (like voltDB) because your previous point was that if things
are kept in state, storing it to the database should only be done from
time to time (like just after killing a big boss).

I want my models transient (even implemented as regular gen_servers),
but i don't want to brutal-kill them : I just ask them gently to
terminate and to store their data before. So they have time to do so.

Or maybe you advised to not save data but, as precise moments, backup
all the live data of the server, thus needing a very fast database ?

Thank you,

I Hope your mnesia holds it out :)

Ludovic

--
Utilisant le logiciel de courrier révolutionnaire d'Opera :
http://www.opera.com/mail/