[erlang-questions] pid representation in external term format

Serge Aleynikov serge@REDACTED
Fri Sep 13 01:05:18 CEST 2013

It seems to me that you were mistaken as the 4 (id) and 4 (serial) in the
External Term Format specification (*) indicate the sizes in bytes rather
than in bits.

(*) http://www.erlang.org/doc/apps/erts/erl_ext_dist.html#id87011