[erlang-questions] Cross compiling erlang megaco module for ARM platform

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Thu Sep 12 07:59:04 CEST 2013

Greetings,

There is nothing in the Erlang Megaco documentation
(http://www.erlang.org/doc/apps/megaco/users_guide.html) that indicates
that the Megaco module is not written in Erlang. BEAM files are cross
platform and should run on an ARM Erlang/OTP system.

bengt