[erlang-questions] squeezing performance out of cowboy - how?

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Mon Sep 9 19:24:25 CEST 2013

That's archlinux with no change to sysctl (other than swappiness but
that has no impact on that test at all) with the erlang from archlinux
packages (which is a little more optimized than what you get by default
when compiling from source, but not *that* much, it's closer to +25%).

Try it I guess, but I'm confident you can do the same for Ubuntu. The
only real difference is up to date packages and next to no distro
specific patches on archlinux.

--
Loïc Hoguin
Erlang Cowboy