[erlang-questions] squeezing performance out of cowboy - how?

Alex Babkin ababkin@REDACTED
Mon Sep 9 01:29:12 CEST 2013

Thanks for reply Loic

it seems that in my case i simply run out of num of open connections limit,
and this happens after about 5-10 sec of running at 1000 req/s. I tried
running as root and this seemed to gave me higher limit of connections, so
i am able to sustain 500 req/s for at least 15 min

I haven't tried siege yet, but can you actually sustain this rate of ~5000
req/s for around 15 min and not just 5 sec? (just curious)

Alex