[erlang-questions] better HTTP client?

Chris King colanderman@REDACTED
Mon Sep 9 00:58:04 CEST 2013

Hi all,

Due to various architectural bugs in the inets:httpc module (which I have
reported) related to queueing multiple requests to a single server, I'm
looking for a replacement for my application.

The use case requires queuing many GET requests to a small number of
servers; taking advantage of keep-alive/pipelining when available; and
allowing outstanding unserviced requests to be canceled.  I don't care
about streaming or writing to disk or any sort of upload capability.  Any
suggestions or should I roll my own?

(The work required to re-architect inets:httpc compared to writing a
simple server that meets exactly my needs is too much for me right now.)

Thanks,
Chris