[erlang-questions] eaddrinuse despite {reuseaddr, true}

aman mangal mangalaman93@REDACTED
Thu Sep 5 09:58:52 CEST 2013

Hi,

The error is thrown in the first line. It is returning *{error, **
eaddrinuse}*  (where you are expeciting *{ok, LSock}*) because the port is
already being used by some different process. Two process cannot listen on
the same port at a time.

Aman Mangal
4th year Undergraduate Student
IIT Bombay