[erlang-questions] [HEADS UP] Emysql driver

Wed Sep 4 13:42:28 CEST 2013

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 6:26 PM, Pablo Polvorin <
pablo.polvorin@REDACTED> wrote:

> It is focused on queries returning large result sets, that was our
> original problem.     There are more things done but not yet had time
> to complete a writting about it.  Note this isn't on oficial emysql
> repo,  Jesper did try to include some of the changes, but at that time
> he found some problems (thanks!),  solved now on our repo HEAD.

And the changes have now been merged into the official Emysql driver.
Thanks!

I still need some help with Garrett Smith's patches. There is a branch

https://github.com/Eonblast/Emysql/commits/jl/gar1t/master

with the changes, but I have yet to get those in. I don't know how cleanly
they are merging at the moment however.

--
J.