[erlang-questions] Arch Linux patches?

Olivier Boudeville olivier.boudeville@REDACTED
Thu Oct 31 21:51:11 CET 2013

Hi,

I may be wrong but I think that, some time ago, someone (maybe Loïc?)
mentioned incidentally in this mailing list that the Arch Linux version
of Erlang (obtained through pacman) was reported to be, at least in some
cases, significantly more efficient than the stock, official version
(the trouble is that I can't find that message from the list archives).

I was wondering if it had been confirmed, and, if yes, if there were
some patches sent upstream by the Arch maintainers that could be
fruitfully applied to the official sources?

Thanks for any information!

Cheers,

Olivier.