[erlang-questions] Maps branch and disclaimers

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Mon Oct 28 17:05:05 CET 2013

But the right operand of a map generator is a pair with ‘:=‘, right? I would say this is not too visually ambiguous.

I would avoid any ‘:’ character in the new operator because Jesper once had the idea of introducing strict generators with ‘<:-‘ and ‘<:=‘, which would not skip items that doesn’t match (e.g. "[ X || {ok, X} <:- [{error,Reason}] ]" would crash).

What about <~? Reminiscing of ROK’s frames.

--
Anthony Ramine