[erlang-questions] On Pull Requests Comments

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Tue Oct 22 14:49:36 CEST 2013

The problem is that the "make it even better" is mostly out of our control.

Immutable comments? GitHub's work.
Search in past pull requests and comments? GitHub's work (yes it has a search engine already, but sometimes it can't even find what Google did).

--
Anthony Ramine