[erlang-questions] Distributed Erlang transport over SSL

Motiejus Jakštys desired.mta@REDACTED
Mon Oct 21 18:39:24 CEST 2013

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 5:56 PM, Serge Aleynikov <serge@REDACTED> wrote:
> seem to be any documentation of if it's possible to give hints to a given
> node to use transport alternative to the one used by current node at startup
> when connecting to given nodes.
>
> If this is not supported, I would opt for this feature request as this seems
> to be a very general case when running node configurations spanning multiple
> clusters.

Hi,

See Patrick Nyblon's reply to a similar question:
http://erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2012-October/069876.html

>From the last paragraph I infer that what you are trying to do is
supported or easily supportable (lacks details though).

--
Motiejus Jakštys