[erlang-questions] Port driver using erl_drv_output_term() to a gen_server:handle_info()

Michael Truog mjtruog@REDACTED
Sat Oct 19 01:34:56 CEST 2013

It is hard to say what the issue is (from my point of view) with the information given.  However, there is a way of generating a port driver automatically, with async support here: https://github.com/okeuday/GEPD .  If you try the example, or look at it, it should help... it is doing an async request after a sleep, as shown in the output within the README (and you may be able to adapt your source code to use it, to avoid some of the port driver details, if that helps you).