[erlang-questions] github maps branch?

Björn-Egil Dahlberg egil@REDACTED
Fri Oct 18 13:26:27 CEST 2013

On 2013-10-18 09:24, Dave Cottlehuber wrote:
> On 17. Oktober 2013 at 22:48:20, Daniel Goertzen (daniel.goertzen@REDACTED) wrote:
>> Is there an implementation of maps on a github branch somewhere? There's a
>> mention in Joe's new book that this might be the case.
>>
>> I have a yaml parsing and code generation project that would benefit
>> enormously from having maps.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Dan.
> Heh, I literally just looked for this before breakfast. Not in github/erlang/otp from what I can see.
>
> +1, similar situation for me too, wrt to inbuilt json conversion for maps.

It's not on github yet.

We will try to push the first stage to github next week. I'm trying to
get it somewhat stable atm.

The branch will include "key literals only" for syntax, meaning variable
keys are not included.

BIFs, API, syntax + compiler + instructions and distribution seems
stable. Currently working on specs / dialyzer and not breaking to much
stuff. =)
Interpreter currently mismatching and debugger not working. So still
some work before it is ready for testing.

I will have a proper disclaimer once I push it on whats included and not.

// Björn-Egil