[erlang-questions] DTLS client/server

Ingela Andin ingela.andin@REDACTED
Thu Oct 17 23:12:06 CEST 2013

Hi!

2013/10/17 pablo platt <pablo.platt@REDACTED>

> Is there a chance for release preview of DTLS before the R17 release on
> February?

Alas, I still do not have anything releasable that is runnable. I  have had
to work with some other stuff in between.
But I think previews can be possible. I have a rather large step in the
pipeline that I probably can release in a few weeks
as it then can be merged to maint. This step will include some  code from
Andreas that implements basic stuff. But
the internal structure of the code is quite different and the API is not
totally set yet.

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP team - Ericsson AB