[erlang-questions] DTLS client/server

Andreas Schultz aschultz@REDACTED
Thu Oct 17 16:23:29 CEST 2013

Hi Pablo,

I you are desperate to have something working right now, you can always
use my prototype from there:

https://github.com/RoadRunnr/otp/tree/new_crypto_dtls

But be aware that the OTP version will have a different API. My version uses
a wrapper module to read DTLS traffic from somewhere and pass it into the
SSL library. For udp, lib/ssl/src/ssl_udp.erl already exists and
[{versions, ['dtlsv1.2', dtlsv1]}, {cb_info, ssl_udp}] in your ssl options
should work. For other transport layers, you have to implement that module
yourself.

Andreas