[erlang-questions] Crash during compilation

JD Bothma jbothma@REDACTED
Tue Oct 15 18:34:04 CEST 2013

uninformed debugging ideas:

Can you reproduce it with half of the module? Can you then isolate a
specific part of the module that ends up taking a lot of memory to compile?

Are you including any odd hrl's?

JD