[erlang-questions] self signed certs problem

Andreas Schultz aschultz@REDACTED
Fri Oct 4 10:02:07 CEST 2013

Hi Wes,

Chrome tries to validate the issuer and the CRL's for all certificates. When
that fails, it will display an error page that looks much like a connection
problem.

Does the certificate contain a CRL or OSCP reference? And could you share a
sample certificate that has this problem?

Regards
Andreas