[erlang-questions] run_erl logfiles and cron

Dmitry Kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Fri Nov 29 11:11:15 CET 2013

This is a beauty of using rebar to generate "release" for you along with necessary scripts
It also generate a script "almost" usable as init.d script.

I am building following init.d wrapper for my apps

/etc/init.d/myapp

#!/bin/bash
export HOME=/root
/usr/local/myapp/bin/myapp \$1