[erlang-questions] create release add libraries

Wes James comptekki@REDACTED
Wed Nov 20 23:46:23 CET 2013

On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 3:23 PM, Loïc Hoguin <essen@REDACTED> wrote:

>> Thanks for your help. With the debugger I found where the app was
>> crashing. I added inets to relx.config and now it is working with https
>> and wss.   With Erlang 16B02 and current cowboy master :)  I do have to
>> run my app in opera where I used to use chrome.  After chrome updated to
>> 30.x, secure websockets quit working.
>>

> Cool.
>
> Was it crashing in your code or Cowboy? Cowboy shouldn't be needing inets
> anymore.

I don't have to run the web app in Opera any more.  I found that this web
app was using an older javascript websocket set up for chrome.  It's
working fine in chrome now (cowboy master and Erlang 16B02).

-wes