[erlang-questions] Proposal to change Erlang's license

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Fri Nov 15 12:38:13 CET 2013

The original MPL 2.0, no a modified one. What Loic says is correct, and
from what I understand, Ericsson legal is ok with this approach.
Contributors who have submitted changes have already been contacted, and
the response was favorable.

Francesco

--
Erlang Solutions Ltd.