[erlang-questions] Can't run my command line Erlang program

Andrew Pennebaker andrew.pennebaker@REDACTED
Fri Nov 15 04:59:48 CET 2013

I think I was trying to account for errors in parsing integers. In any
case, I think my program still works fine without this check, especially as
we agree that dialyzer proves it's unnecessary.

https://github.com/mcandre/ios7crypt/commit/8d7f7760b15ffa48a5113356803f620f3935c256#diff-7f4a95d512e55854e52ac3744eaafeb1L52

--
Cheers,

Andrew Pennebaker